Saturday, September 18, 2010

New photos, new jewelry, almost time to go to Ethiopia

The Habesha fundraiser was an incredible success for Jessie and Eliot. They raised $1,000 for a school they are supporting in Jimma, Ethiopia and all hopes are that their boys will be home soon. As their adoption coordinator, of course I hope it is sooner than soon.

I sold jewelry at Habesha and while sales were good, I need to sell more to reach my goal of getting to Shanto, Ethiopia in December. I am always adding new items to my store at http://www.somewhereincolorado.etsy.com/. Go visit, buy jewelry to help me get to Ethiopia or donate directly to Rocky Mountain Christian Church, include my name ~ Aneata O'Brien; Ethiopia ~ on your check and send to  Lory Howlett at 2929 Sandpiper Place Longmont Colorado 80503;  all donations are tax deductible. While donations are being filtered though this church until Friends of Orphans and Vulnerable Children gets thier non profit status, you will not be donating to the church, but directly to help me to get to Ethiopia to help build an orphanage/home for the 26 orphans in Shanto. It is an increidible cause worth considering.

For now, new photos of Shanto, thanks to my friend Emmebeth who recently spent some time with my orphans:



No comments:

Post a Comment